|20,000 Leagues Under|
|Image gallery (4)|
- Main article: Dress symbol
- Water – ▽ – For emotion, empathy, and sensitivity.
- Tin – – Represents a philosophical lesson to life that standing alone is weaker than if combined with another element (strong as one, but stronger in unison).
Alice wears a navy military-style pea coat with gold buttons and gold-trimmed edges over a light brown sweater collar. Her belt is white with a gold buckle. She wears matching navy trousers with gold stripes down the sides, and knee-high boots. She wears long white gloves and a navy captain's hat with an "A" logo on the front. Her Vorpal Blade sheath is navy with a gold-trimmed opening, decorated with a checkered blue bow.
Hollow Yves lacks his ribbons and is clipped on the huge navy military-styled blue bow with a white center at Alice's back.
- The dress may have been inspired by the submarine Nautilus featured in two of Verne's novels, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea and The Mysterious Island.
- The team referenced the various incarnations of Captain Nemo over the years, as well as various depictions of female pirates. They wanted her to look captain-like, feminine, and fantastic.