|American McGee's Alice Official Strategy Guide|
|Publication date||December 6, 2000|
The title of the book is simply the cover of American McGee's Alice, however, it is covered with bright orange "Prima Game Guide" markings.
"How do you know I'm mad?"
Remember Lewis Carroll's popular tale, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland? Well, Alice is back in a Wonderland you won't believe! American McGee's Alice features an all-new Alice struggling to save Wonderland from the hands of the evil Queen of Hearts. The third-person adventure game features creepy new locations, frightening enemies, and puzzles that will make your head spin. Inside American McGee's Alice: Prima's Official Strategy Guide, you'll find:
- In-depth info on all Toys–from the killer Vorpal Blade to the powerful Jackbomb
- Comprehensive combat tactics and gameplay training
- Thorough details on each character, including Alice and the Queen of Hearts
- Exhaustive puzzle solutions
- Vital walkthroughs of every land–from the Village of the Doomed to Queensland
- Unlike American McGee's Alice, Alice: Madness Returns does not have an official strategy guide.