|Image gallery (2)|
|“|| A Daimyo Wasp is nothing without armor. Strip it away piece by piece to finish the fight.
Daimyo Wasps are powerful wasp enemies found in Oriental Grove. They wear elaborate armor and wield long naginatas to assault anything they consider a threat. They are usually found with several Samurai Wasps.
Alice: Madness Returns Edit
Daimyo Wasps wear a full suit of traditional samurai armor and wield long naginatas. They have a yellow uwa-obi or himo below their dō and have a huge yellow crest on their dō with four shuriken symbols. Their kabuto has a crescent moon as its maedate and extends to each side as horns. They have a yellow sashimono with the same shuriken symbols attached to the back of their dō.
- Aerial Smash – Nearby or at a distance, the Daimyo will start yelling and hovering in the air. After a couple seconds, it will smash its weapon into the ground, damaging anyone in a small radius around it. The attack also sends a wave of damaging energy in Alice's direction.
- Naginata – When Alice is close by, the Daimyo will take a basic swipe with its weapon. The Daimyo will also fly quickly to Alice while it spins its weapon to hit her.
- While charging (and yelling) its overhead smash attack, the Daimyo is vulnerable to the Pepper Grinder - it will interrupt the attack and leave the Daimyo dazed.
- Hitting it after its slam attack with the Hobby Horse or a Clockwork Bomb will leave the Daimyo Wasp stunned and open for attack.
- The purpose of the sashimono was to identify the wearer as friend or foe. Its background color often indicated which army unit the wearer belonged to.