|Looking Glass Railway|
|Also known as||
Looking Glass Line
|Location on map|
|Image gallery (1)|
Creation of the Train Edit
The Mock Turtle was the stationmaster until he was fired by the Dormouse and March Hare, who overthrew the Mad Hatter and took over Hatter Industries. The cyborgs were tricked into turning the Hatter's Domain into a factory to construct the Infernal Train, which became the source of the Ruin causing Wonderland's corruption.
Destruction and aftermath Edit
The Train was only destroyed when Alice defeated the Dollmaker, leaving it with no conductor. After she found herself in Londerland, the Looking Glass Railway, or at least one of its towers, had merged into the side of Houndsditch Home for Wayward Youth.
- Although the Looking Glass Railway has been almost completely destroyed by the time Alice: Madness Returns begins, there are several abandoned stations still seen throughout Wonderland.
- The Looking Glass Railway is a reference to the train line in the second Alice book, Through the Looking-Glass where a strange assortment of characters board a train that Alice joins when she crosses the first brook.
- ↑ Spicy Horse (2011-06-17). Alice: Madness Returns. (Electronic Arts). Scene: Naval Disaster. Level: Chapter 2: Deluded Depths.
- ↑ McGee, American. (2011). The Art of Alice: Madness Returns. Milwaukee, OR: Dark Horse Books. ISBN 978-1-59582-697-8.
- ↑ Spicy Horse (2011-06-17). Alice: Madness Returns. (Electronic Arts). Scene: Dollmaker's Workshop. Level: Chapter 5: The Dollhouse.
- ↑ Spicy Horse (2011-06-17). Alice: Madness Returns. (Electronic Arts). Scene: The End. Level: Chapter 6: Infernal Train.