|First appearance||Chapter 1|
|Game||Alice: Madness Returns|
|Location on map|
|Image gallery (3)|
Alice: Madness Returns Edit
Alice was sent to pick up a prescription after her encounter with Dr. Angus Bumby and the decay of Wonderland. After leaving Houndsditch, she attempted to pass the station, but was blocked by the construction surrounding the street, causing her to take a different path which eventually led her to a cat that she followed to the Vale of Tears.
Eventually, Alice realized the truth and confronted Dr. Angus Bumby, her family's killer and the one responsible for the Infernal Train, for the last time. Bumby mocked her and claimed that nobody will believe her story. In rage, she swiped her sister's key from his hand and pushed him in front of an incoming train. She left the area after his death and due to her actions, London had promptly merged with Wonderland which created Londerland.
- It was founded in 1965 and its location in reality is in Central London.
- The Moorgate Station, formerly known as Moorgate Street, is one of several central city underground train terminals in London, England. It was a terminus for the Moorgate area in the Thameslink line until March, 2009. It is known for it's 1975 train collision in which 43 people died and 74 were injured.
- ↑ Spicy Horse. Alice: Madness Returns. (Electronic Arts). Scene: Houndsditch Home. Area: Chapter 1: Hatter's Domain.
- ↑ Spicy Horse. Alice: Madness Returns. (Electronic Arts). Scene: Whitechapel. Area: Chapter 6: Infernal Train.
- ↑ Spicy Horse. Alice: Madness Returns. (Electronic Arts). Scene: The End. Area: Chapter 6: Infernal Train.