Limits Roses to four
|Image gallery (7)|
|“|| A royal flush! One could take audience with the Queen looking like that.
The Royal Suit is the fourth dress in Wonderland that Alice Liddell wore, which is obtained and based on the appearance of Queensland. The dress' in-game effect is the restriction of Alice's health to a total of four Roses.
- Main article: Dress symbols
- Venus – ♀ – Ruler of "Love" (Hearts); represents the Queen of Hearts.
- South Ascending Moon – ☋ – Ruler of karma and the past; manifested as Queen Child Alice.
The Royal Suit dress is based on the Queen of Hearts, and is only seen in Queensland. The gloves worn by Alice mimics the castle towers and the dress has recurring prints of hearts and checker patterns. The pinafore features an upside-down spade, as well as the astronomical signs of Venus and Leo (a descending node).
The bow is similar to Alice's Classic dress. However, it is black in color with a matching golden dotted pattern adorning the edges of the bow and the hanging ribbons. The pattern is simply a golden line which is covered by another line of golden hearts. Hollow Yves' skull is replaced by a twisted, dark gray heart-shaped skull to fit in with the Queensland setting. Its eyes are red, and look as if they are glowing, similar to the filament endings on the Siren dress.
Diamond Select Toys had released a posable figure of Royal Suit Alice in their Alice: Madness Returns line in 2013. Like the Hysteria Alice figure, it shared a sculpt with the regular Alice, which meant some sculptural details do not match exactly (for example, the apron), although the paint details were generally accurate. It was sold individually to comic shops and specialty stores via Diamond Comic Distributors' Previews catalog as a catalog exclusive. It came with a bloody Vorpal Blade as well as deep red versions of the Pepper Grinder and Hobby Horse.
- The Royal Suit is the only domain or DLC dress to receive a figurine.
- It is the third dress to have a skull as its bow.
- The only card suit not represented on this dress is the suit of clubs.
- The Royal Suit merchandise was one of three editions of Alice among only five dolls which have been released: Classic, Hysteria, Royal Suit, Card Guard and the Cheshire Cat.