Enemies drop twice as many teeth
|Image gallery (6)|
|“|| The finest dress spun from Caterpillar's very own silk.
Dress symbols Edit
- Main article: Dress symbols
- Uranus – ♅ – Ruler of revolutions and violent upheaval; represents the Caterpillar.
- Pluto – – Represents the ruler of evil and death; mind transcending matter to reach a divine spirit (Alice reaching the Caterpillar).
It is mostly based on a kimono, a traditional outfit worn by natives of Japan, and lightly based on the Hanfu, a traditional clothing of the Han Chinese. The dress is made of dark blue silk and has a pale blue/pink/teal floral/butterfly pattern. The apron has no pockets but is edged with a Chinese blue pattern and sported the astronomical signs of Uranus and Pluto.
The edges of the collar folded over one another in a kimono-like manner and is edged in ruffles. The silk is said to be made of Caterpillar's very own silk. Alice's Omega necklace is also made out of green jade, and she wears pink and white striped arm warmers, in addition to her usual tights and boots.
Hollow Yves Edit
The bow is extremely similar to that of the original Hollow Yves design with some minor differences. The bow is differently tied and is much larger due to the fact the bow is based on a kimono bow. The Hollow Yves skull took a green color palette while the bow itself is two shades of pink, and had two bows instead of one. The sash is tied with two cords in blue and teal/green. The face of the Hollow Yves is similar to an Oni mask rather than a skull.
- Similar to the Steamdress, it is based around the domain which is ruled by the Caterpillar, but is not based on his appearance. The actual dress is the DLC dress, the Caterpillar.
- It is possible that the style of the Silk Maiden is based on the appearance of Wa Lolita dresses, while the sleeves are based on the Qi Lolita, although, this may be a coincidence due to the fact that the level is based upon several Asian aspects and needed a similar dress to go with it, and Lolita fashion is already based on British Victorian fashion similar to Alice's Classic dress.