|Effect(s)||Enemies drop twice as many roses|
|Game||Alice: Madness Returns|
|“|| Hard to resist just like a Siren's Song.
The Siren dress was the second new dress equipped during Deluded Depths and was based around the appearance of it. It was the only domain dress which uses underwater physics when equipped and the only non-DLC dress to change Alice's hairstyle.
Alice's hair flowed to the rhythm of water and her tights and gothic boots were removed, rendering her barefoot. Her make-up had changed and her lips became the same pinkish hue as her dress.
- Neptune - symbol for the planet Neptune; represents a trident (in astronomical terms) and means "Mind or human spirit transcending matter." It could also represent the Roman god of the sea, identified with the Greek God Poseidon.
- Moon - symbol for the planet Moon; represents a crescent moon (in astronomical terms) and means "Mind or evolving human spirit." The Moon is associated with the alchemical element Silver as well.
The Siren dress was based on deep sea ocean colors, mythological characters such as mermaids and sirens, as well as pinks based on corals. The bodice appeared to be composed of scales, the bust itself was shaped like seashells. The skirt was reminiscent of a jellyfish's body. There were patterns along the dress that glowed in the dark, based on bioluminescent deep sea creatures. The apron was in a seashell shape and had the astronomical signs of Luna and Neptune embroidered on it. Alice's Omega necklace was tied around with seaweed.
Hollow Yves was replaced to fit the underwater theme of Deluded Depths. The human-like skull had became the skull of an Angler fish. The main difference was that the filament that sprouted from the top of the fish's head, which was normally on the chin, was extremely elongated to an abnormal size, making Alice look as if she had a tail. The bow was replaced with a large, thick "whisker" type abnormality that was present on either side of the fish's head.
- The Siren dress was coded to have underwater physics, allowing it to blend in with the aquatic setting of Chapter 2. However, this means that it appears to be underwater in any of the other areas as well; conversely, no other outfit displays underwater physics in the Deluded Depths.
- As Luna stands for dreams and Neptune stands for water; these two symbolizes both delusion and deception.
- The dead angler fish in Alice's bow is a female as they are the ones that tend to have the filament and large teeth.