Alice: Madness Returns Edit
Alice Liddell was able to collect Teeth after fighting Insidious Ruin and Bolterflies at the Looking Glass Railway in the Vale of Tears. Afterwards, Teeth were either dropped by enemies, or found in breakable containers and Duchess baskets.
- In the first Alice: Madness Returns trailer, Alice opens her mouth and her teeth fall out – one tooth has a symbol on it. It is thought by some that she is collecting the teeth which she lost in the trailer.
- Most enemies dropped white Teeth while harder enemies had the possibility of dropping golden Teeth.
- Some dresses increase the drops of Teeth like the Steamdress and Silk Maiden. The Hattress dress replaces health with Teeth.
- Once Alice has collected enough Teeth to upgrade one of her weapons to its maximum level, the player will receive the "More than a Mouthful" achievement.
- Once Alice has collected enough Teeth to upgrade all of her weapons to their maximum level, the player will receive the "Armed to the Teeth" achievement.