|To the Centre|
Steampunk attire, Tomb Raider, and expedition outfits from adventure stories
|Image gallery (3)|
Dress symbols Edit
- Main article: Dress symbol
- Earth – – Represents practicality, caution and the material world.
- Copper – – Also the planetary symbol of Venus, which embodies love, balance, feminine beauty and artistic creativity.
Alice wears a brown dress with a thin, dark brown horizontal-striped design, and a black ribbon on her neck. She wears a light brown corset on top of her dress, with a brown waist pack on her side, and she has a huge brown bow at the back of her dress. She has black-and-brown striped stockings, black gloves, and black dress buttons. She also has a brown top hat with an Omega symbol on the bottom left side.
Hollow Yves Edit
Hollow Yves lacks his ribbons and is clipped on the huge brown bow at Alice's back.
- The dress is inspired by Verne's novel Journey to the Center of the Earth.
- The team referenced steampunk attire, Tomb Raider, and expedition outfits from adventure stories such as the various Journey to the Centre of the Earth films. The result is an earth-toned and rugged look, perhaps unusual for Alice, but yet still distinctly her.