|Just Desserts walkthrough|
|Area||Vale of Tears|
|Game||American McGee's Alice|
Walk down the dark hall to the Duchess's chamber. In the chamber, note several Meta-Essence Crystals that line the walls. Save them for your fight with the Duchess. When you're ready to fight, hop up on the table in the middle of the room and claim the Jackbomb, which summons the Duchess.
The Duchess is a voracious eater and very, very quick. Defeating her, however, is relatively easy:
- If she gets close to you, the Duchess often strikes with her pepper grinder club.
- If you hold still too long, the Duchess picks you up and chews on your head before tossing you into the nearest wall. Ouch.
- From middle distances, watch out for a spray from the Duchess's pepper grinder.
- Projectiles are useless against her. She instantly breaks into a blinding run after you launch the attack.
- Watch her left hand. When it glows blue, she's summoning the pig-baby grenade. Run as she tosses.
- Make quick work of the preoccupied Duchess by hurling the newly-acquired Jackbomb. The alternate attack is especially effective. It only takes a few hits to finish the job.